A multi-step treatment featuring the HydraFacial device to cleanse, extract, and hydrate—leaving you with an instantly gratifying glow.
The HydraFacial Signature treatment is perfect for clients with the following concerns:
- Fine lines
- Dark spots
- Clogged pores
- Enlarged pores
- Mild acne
- Oily skin
What to Expect:
This multi-step treatment cleanses, exfoliates, and extracts dead cells with dermaplaning and the HydraFacial device. It then rejuvenates the skin by applying a super serum infused with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Available Add-Ons & Upgrades:
- HydraFacial Deluxe ($249) – All of the essentials of our HydraFacial Signature, with an added boost from LED light therapy and HydraFacial’s premium nourishing serums.
- HydraFacial Platinum ($299) – The ultimate HydraFacial, combining the best of our HydraFacial Signature and Deluxe with detoxifying lymphatic therapy.
- For an additional $50, extend any HydraFacial treatment to your neck and decoletté.
HydraFacial targets many common skincare concerns with a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system that exfoliates, extracts and hydrates skin all in one simple treatment. Its spiral design delivers painless extractions, while targeted serums nourish your skin to leave you glowing.
Appointments may be cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to service.
If the appointment is cancelled after the 24 hour mark, your card on file will be charged.
- First time cancellation fee is $50
- Second or more cancellation fee is $100
- Cancellation fee for Tox appointments is $50
- Cancellation fee for filler appointments is $100
Other services you may enjoy.
A transformative gift.
From thoughtfully curated clinical treatments to our indulgent retail boutique, give the gift of self-care to a loved one with a Center Medspa gift.